How to arrive on time – a Wedding Morning Timeline!
Is your wedding morning fast approaching? Fretting about being late? To all you fabulous future brides, let me help you get to the ceremony in time!
There are but a few hours beautify, dress up, get photographed and leave for your ceremony. Therefore, timing is everything! You want to savour each and every single moment of this day. Why? Haven’t you only meticulously planned all year this once in a lifetime event? So, when the moment arrives you want to step gracefully into your dream dress and swan out, stress-free, to your awaiting carriage.
To help your dream morning unfold as you have always desired I have carefully compiled some top tips too – as the song goes ‘Get you To The Church on Time’
The following timeline is based on a 2.00 p.m. Wedding
Need more tips. Tell me what you want, leave a comment below or email me. Only to glad to share xx and happy future wedding day!!
Infographics Designed by Deborah Leonard
Vectors & Illustrations Courtesy of Freepik
Designed by Freepik
Planning a wedding can be so stressful. Right? And what usually suffers, your skin. Especially for brides in full on planning mode, I’ve designed this super easy to follow infographic: run up to wedding skin care routine. Oh, I’ve left a little link at the end of the email with a pdf attached, so you can print and add it to your wedding binder.
run up to wedding skin routine Printable PDF
6 Top Tips To Wedding Skin Bliss
Connect with some good vibez on social media @debsleonard11
The Best Wedding Guide starts here! CONGRATULATIONS future brides, now, there’s no need to get stuck on where to start, I’ve got you covered.
If you are newly engaged, the thoughts of planning your dream day can be both terrifying and exciting at the same time. You’re both probably, at this moment in time, trying to figure out, like where in the bejaysus (irishism) do we actually begin? Yikes! Planning is crucial to ensuring you have the greatest day ever, so with you soon to be mister and missus’ in mind, I’ve refined the best wedding guide to enable you to plan and check as your adventure together progresses. Moving on …
Wedding countdown starts here – twelve months to go
First of all the best Wedding advice ever…
- determine your budget and how the expenses will be shared.
- Next important decision for you both is to discuss the size, style, location, and scope of the wedding you want.
- Thirdly, you will want to choose a target wedding date and time. (The actual date will depend on venue availability.) Get organized. Once the above three are in place, create a binder to store and organize ideas, worksheets, receipts, brochures, etc.
- Now would also be a good time to arrange a visit to your desired venues. Get on the phone, and reserve the ones you like.
- If you are going for a Civil Marriage, do the Research. Then email or call to arrange a meet up with your proposed Solemnizer. If it’s a church wedding, contact your Celebrant and organize a Marriage Course. There’s quite a bit o red tape involved in tying the knot so getting all these fecky details out of the way early will give you a bit of breathing space later on.
- Begin compiling your guest list to estimate headcount. Consider your budget when thinking about “must-invites” versus “nice-to-invites.” Hash out your desired amount of guests and ensure your family get plenty of notice. You truly want your nearest and dearest there for this once in a lifetime event.
- Lastly, and this is a must for the bride. Start shopping for your dream bridal gown. Or at least start a Pinterest board of your desired wedding gown. It’s also fun!
Debs has your back wedding peeps!♥
Enjoyed this… skip on to part 2
Images courtesy Unsplash